ROOTS COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL METROPOLITAN G-8 CAMPUS ISLAMABAD Awarded GOLD STATUS APPROVAL under the APPROVED LEARNING PARTNER-Student Tuition Programme ACCA
To become an Approved Learning Partner – student tuition, you are expected to demonstrate that you meet challenging performance targets, representing global best practice in the provision of ACCA course tuition and support.
The aims of the programme are to:
- Approve the highest quality ACCA tuition providers, who have demonstrated their success in supporting students through the ACCA qualifications
- Support our learning partners in providing students with the opportunity to succeed
The latest feather in the cap of Roots College International commendable achievements is the Approved Learning Provider-Gold Status. Roots College International Metropolitan G8 Campus is the only tuition provider in Rawalpindi and Islamabad Region who has been awarded Gold approval under the Approved Learning Partner – student tuition programme in recognition of the quality of tuition provision and support for ACCA students by ACCA(Association of Chartered Certified Accountants), UK.
This goes on to prove Root’s firm determination and commitment in realizing its goal of not only imparting high quality tutoring but also expanding its operations.
Roots believe in imparting the best teaching practices for the delivery of ACCA qualification which illustrate its commitment to continued improvement. For the institution to achieve Gold status, it had to critically review its existing operations and make a concerted effort to achieve the standards of ACCA Gold Approved Learning Partner. The institution wholeheartedly undertook the exercise and having achieved the gold status continued exploring other innovative initiatives.
Professional job placement is paramount to the College. ACCA students are contacted with any information that may help them find a position in the desired field. Roots has recently embarked on a number of stimulating initiatives including developing relations with employers for internships placements and recruitments of ACCA students to further boost the students career prospects.
For the Gold approval Roots College International met a range of challenging performance targets covering the institution’s overall management and more specifically its ACCA course management and delivery while encouraging innovation and diversity.
ROOTS COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL METROPOLITAN G-8 CAMPUS ISLAMABAD Is a Licensed ACCA COMPUTER BASED EXAM CENTRE
Computer-based exams (CBEs) are available for the first seven papers (not the options papers) within the Foundations in Accountancy suite of awards and the Knowledge level of the ACCA Qualification.
Offering CBEs provides the following benefits to students:
- Flexibility – Students are not restricted to June and December paper-based exam sessions as CBEs can be sat at any time of the year. CBE also offers flexibility for re-sits which can be taken at any time. There is no restriction on the number of times a student can re-sit exams by CBE.
- Instant result – The student’s result is displayed on the computer screen at the end of the exam.
- Results – Once the student’s result has been uploaded by the CBE centre it is transferred to the student’s ACCA account within 72 hours.