“Change is the only constant” (Heraclitus)
The Employee of the Month Award recognizes the excellence and strong innovative initiative taken by employees of the Head office and all the management staff of all the RIS branches. Roots International Schools acknowledges those whose efforts have inspired and supported the performance and achievement of success for RIS. It is awarded to those who have demonstrated a positive attitude toward work responsibilities, co-workers, customers, and services as a role model for others. It also encompasses commitment to quality in carrying out job responsibilities, willingness to exercise leadership, take initiative, self motivation, accept, and carry out additional responsibilities beyond the regular job assignments for the good of RIS as a whole. All permanent employees can be nominated for the category of Initiative of the week award. Nominations will be held by the CEO. Selection Process Selection will be made by the CEO himself. The CEO will decide who takes an extra step to benefit RIS and how meticulous has been the hard work that was put in to the project/task related.
Selection Criteria Eligible employees will be selected for this award for their exemplary achievements or efforts, meeting the following criteria:
ROOTS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS
Department of Human Resource Management DHRM
“If we can’t look after the people who look after the children, who’s going to look after the children?”
- Stepping an Extra Mile To Get The Work Done
- Management Skills
- Punctuality, Regularity & Timeliness
- Meeting deadlines.
- Leadership Skills
- Work Place Efficiency & Responsiveness
- Power of Initiation
- No Formal Disciplinary Actions During The Past Six Months
- Have not won an Initiative of the Week Award/ Employee of the Month award in the previous 3-6 months.
- Conceive an idea and ensure its implementation on his/her own.
- Task assigned once yielding maximum results.
The Initiative of the Week Award includes:
- Cash Award
- Appreciation Letter
- Announcement on the Roots International Schools Website