Passing the Goethe-Zertifikat A1: Fit in Deutsch 1 examination proves that you can make yourself understood in simple German. The examination requires a basic knowledge of German. It corresponds to level one (A1) on the six-level scale of competence laid down in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
After passing the examination, you will be able to do the following, for example
– understand simple questions, notices and phone messages as well as information on the radio about an everyday situation and in brief conversations,
– gather the main information from short written messages, advertisements, descriptions, letters and simple newspaper articles,
write brief personal messages,
– introduce yourself in a conversation and answer questions about yourself,
– ask and reply to simple questions in a conversation on topics affecting you,
– make common requests and formulate questions in everyday situations, and reply or respond to these.
Fit in Deutsch 2
Passing the Goethe-Zertifikat A2: Fit in Deutsch 2 examinations proves that you can make yourself understood in simple German. The examination corresponds to level two (A2) on the six-level scale of competence laid down in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.