– 30 campuses Nationwide of Roots International Schools & Colleges.
– Pakistan’s 1st ISO 9001-2008 Certified School.
– 32 Years of Academic Excellence of Roots International Schools & Colleges.
– 10,000 students currently enrolled.
– Microsoft show case school
– Purpose built state of the art Campuses across 20 major cities of Pakistan.
– Montessori education, teacher training and continuous professional development; pre service and In service teacher training is sponsored by the award winning Roots Academy for Professional And Intellectual Development (RAPID) Education initiatives, International qualifications and Classroom teaching & learning pedagogy are monitored and evaluated by the Head Office based Metropolitan department of Qualification, Curriculum & Assessments DQCA through a structured school development and monitoring program nationwide.
– Roots International Schools and colleges offer Cambridge International Certificate and diploma for teachers and trainers in collaboration with University of Cambridge International Examinations.
– Chinese Language and German Language Initiative across Pakistan is much credited to Mr. Walid Mushtaq to introduce Mandarin teaching; where 3000 students are learning mandarin as Full Time course as part of the school curriculum from grade 1 to Grade 7 at Roots International Schools and colleges.
– Pakistan’s First digital literacy Curriculum promoting Information communication Technology ICT in Roots schools, labeled as ‘Intel-Roots Skills for Success SFS curriculum’ in partnership with Intel Education Pakistan is the brain child of Mr. Walid Mushtaq for his commitment to bring digital literacy across our classrooms.