Admissions are taken from March to August at all Campuses of Roots International Schools. Registrations are open throughout the academic year. Academic session begins in August/September each year, consists of two terms, Annual exams are conducted in May/June, No student is allowed admission without passing the Entry Test or Interview in some cases
Class Level Admission
- Roots Thematic Montessori admissions
- Roots Junior School admissions
- Preparatory Levels admissions
- IGCSE Levels admissions
- ‘AS’ & ‘A’ Levels admissions
- Bsc Hons admissions
- LLB admissions
- ACCA admissions
- IB Primary Years Programme
- IB Diploma Programme
Admission application forms with Prospectus are available at all the RIS Admission offices or you can log on to our website for further details. Selection of the student depends on merit and on qualifying the test. The decision of the management, school administration and academic department is final and cannot be challenged.
Note: ‘Prospectus’ and ‘Admission Form’ Charges are Rs 1000/- only and is available at Roots international Schools Campuses Nationwide.
The documents to be attached with the Admission Form include:
- Photocopy of Provisional Certificate and of Character Certificate from last institution attended
- Original School Leaving Certificate from the previous school or college
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- Progress or Report card from last school
- Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate or Form ‘B’
- Copy of CNIC of the father/guardian of the child
The Following Fees are payable at the time of Admission:
- Registration Fee non-refundable
- Admission Fee non-refundable
- Security Fee refundable
- Tuition Fee payable bimonthly(IGCSE, ‘AS’ & ‘A’ levels, BSc, LLB studies Tuition Fee is payable Quarterly)
- Annual Resource Charge payable once a year and/or at the time of admission
At the time of admission students also pay for the Roots computerized student ID card, annual Roots NEWS, Roots Thematic Montessori branded bag, school badge, information and communication technology ICT charges, computer laboratory fees and science laboratory fee (if applicable).
Univerity of Cambridge CIE and University of London Edexcel Examination
Students shall pay for University of Cambridge CIE and/or University of London Edexcel Examination registration Fee and charges to Roots International Schools, which is paid directly to the British Council Pakistan by the Roots International Schools.
- RIS Tuition &Fees is payable on 12 calendar month basis (for more detailed information please read Tuition & Fees Policy)
- RIS Tuition & Fee is subject to review annually
- Scholarships are available in selected schools and on merit in AS & A levels.